How to set up a free dynamic hostname with SSL cert using Google Domains


Setting up my own secured home server has always been on my to-do list although there are quite a few notable hosting providers out there, Digital Ocean and Vultr are good and value for money services in my professional experience.





Working in a professional environment where I perform certain server-side tasks on a daily basis I would like to learn how to set up a server from scratch installing and configuring an Operating System, Dynamic Domain Name System, Web Server with a Control Panel and finally a Content Management System.





If you would like me to share my experience about any of the services I mentioned above please let me know in the comments section anyway below is a tutorial for anyone setting up a dynamic hostname for free.






https://medium.com/@jeremygale/how-to-set-up-a-free-dynamic-hostname-with-ssl-cert-using-google-domains-58929fdfbb7a

Comments

Popular Posts